How to choose the right company to repair your oven
Your oven has stopped working. You Google ‘oven repairs’ and find many repair companies. How do you know which one to choose? It comes down to one word – you want to choose someone that you can TRUST. You also want quick service and you want the oven to be fixed on the spot.
Fix My Oven offers same day service for most calls and most ovens are fixed on the spot, as we carry many parts. Most important, you can TRUST us. We will give you the right advice and charge you the right price. We use good quality parts and do not replace parts without reason. (You would be surprised how many other companies do).
- Be aware – we sometimes get inquiries about our call service fee. Some companies might quote you a lower service call fee, but they will charge you more for the parts and you will pay more overall.
- Be aware of companies that offer you a free quote – you will pay much more in the end! (No one can afford to give free quotes without charging you extra).
- Be aware of companies that quote you cheap prices on parts. Most likely they do not use good quality parts. For example, many heat elements come from China. They are cheap but will not last long.
- Be aware – sometimes it is not necessary to replace faulty parts. For example, if your lower heat element is faulty you can still use the oven in fan forced mode (many ovens do not have a lower heat element. Also, if your digital clock is faulty we can usually bypass it and save you a lot of money. Most other technicians will not do this and will charge you for new parts.
- Be aware – sometimes it is not worth fixing an old oven and purchasing a new one is a better option. Most technicians will not tell you that.
So, how do you choose?
The best way to book a company you can TRUST is to read reviews and see who others recommend. Don’t take our word for it! Read the reviews from our many satisfied customers at True Local, Start Local and Google.
Some of our reviews
“Punctual, polite, knowledgeable and helpful. Fixed my oven on the spot. Would definitely recommend.” Bb21, True Local
“It is not often I feel inspired to write a review of a service provider, but I was so impressed with Gadi’s service I thought I’d let others know. I could not recommend enough Fix My Oven, the care to customers and knowledge of appliances is second to none. Gadi is a rare kind of person who is honest with customers and spends the time to ensure they get the most out of their appliances. Thank you Fix My Oven.” Sarah Weldon. Google
“What a pleasure to receive prompt and professional service at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend Fix My Oven.” Wendy A, Start Local
We are rated 5 stars because we make sure you are happy. Sometimes we can even fix your oven over the phone for free. We are happy to do so as we know you will use us the next time you have a problem.
So please contact Fix My Oven for better service and prices from a company you can TRUST.